Kiev - Senior Front-End Developer
Fast growing international e-commerce (B2B) agency? Check!
Young and informal culture? Check!
Work hard, play hard environment? Check!
Colleagues with different backgrounds from all over the world? Check!
The coolest customers ever? Check!
At Youwe, we have a simple goal: always stay ahead of the latest developments in the digital world which is constantly changing. How do we do that? With the help of data and smart algorithms. We combine technology, data and creativity to change and improve the way brands communicate with their customers. And that didn’t go unnoticed, because our client base is growing everyday – just like our team of dedicated fanatics hosted in the Netherlands and Ukraine. Youwe is also a partner of a leading AI solution company. And… we are looking for colleagues who want to take over the world with us.
We are looking for a Senior Front-End developer to join our Youwe team. We strongly believe that as an organization, you need to be able to change fast. We work hard to make sure we quickly adapt to new developments. We work together and transform new insights and technological innovations into powerful solutions for our clients.
Our 14 headed Kyiv team is looking for a senior front-end developer to work with cross-location FE team and e-commerce teams in the Netherlands and can be an important part of the professional steps we are working on right now. Looking for an employer, where everything is already set? Please look further. Looking for a next step where you can be a key player and make a real difference for the future? Here we are!
You have experience working in a fast-paced project development environment, preferably in the world of e-commerce. You are a critical thinker and not afraid to challenge your colleagues. You are following the jointly established goals together with your team and enjoy loads of space to grow and develop yourself. At Youwe you are part of an enthusiastic development team and you will be involved in writing high-quality code, object-oriented of course.
These are things you will be doing on a regular day:
- Create e-commerce websites while adhering to best practices;
- Diagnose and solve technical problems;
- Give direction on all front-end designs and implementations;
- Work with our software developers to achieve business goals;
- Improve our projects by raising our quality to the next level;
- Work with the community by going to meet-ups and events;
- Will always be on top of newest insights and innovations;
- Take part in discussions with clients about roadmaps and issues;
- Participate and contribute in our monthly front-end meetings.
- Are comfortable in coding and configuring in e-commerce platforms;
- Of course you are willing to learn React, would be great if you already know the basics;
- Have independently managed projects from start till end;
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS (SASS/LESS);
- Like to be actively involved in all processes, never loose sight of what’s in front of you;
- Constantly aware of everything which is going on in other teams;
- Are an experienced object oriented programmer; you can handle every complex project;
- Feel responsible for your tasks all the time and you keep focusing on growth and developing;
- Are responsible and love to work in teams;
- Are creative, independent and flexible;
- Are confident in English language.
- Flexible work schedule;
- Insurance package and other social guarantees;
- Informal working environment, where you communicate and work directly with the client (Youwe Kyiv office);
- Convenient office location — near the city centre (near metro Klovska);
- Company English classes;
- Free lunches;
- Quarterly team parties and team buildings events (+ a table tennis tournament daily);
- Business trips to the NL;
- As an agile organization we make sure you’ll be up and running in no-time. Please don’t wait with looking at our processes, if we can do better, let us know!
- We believe in people that think about how great they want to become, not how great they are;
- Help Youwe grow! Dream big, start small, grow smart!